We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any website that is not pinkydinks.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
Pinky Dinks will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- A. Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- B. Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to: registering to the Site and opening a Pinky Dinks account.
- C. Cookies. Like most other websites, Pinky Dinks uses cookie technology throughout this Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this Site. However, customers who have disabled cookies can still place orders by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. THIS SITE'S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER'S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER'S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not "spyware."
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to Pinky Dinks remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- A. We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- B. We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. This information may also be shared with marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- C. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for special offers or to open a Pinky Dinks account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- D. We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- E. We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the Site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above), and the Site's security has been tested & verified by McAfee Secure Sign.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you from third parties. This may happen, for example, if you are on another web site and you opt-in to receive information from our Site, that third party web site may forward to us your e-mail address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested on that other site. We may also receive information about you if you may choose to participate in a third party application or feature (such as via Facebook or a similar application or feature via a third party web site) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including Personal Information you have provided to the third party. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party web site give us access to their profiles and you are one of their "connections" or information about you is otherwise accessible through your "connections" web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party web site or interactive service.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third Parties Providing Services on our Behalf
We may use third party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of the Site, such as hosting or operating the Web Site, data analysis, marketing assistance, sending e-mail and/or other communications, customer service, and performing other administrative services. In the course of their work, these third parties may have access to Personal Information.
Administrative and Legal Reasons
Pinky Dinks may share Personal Information with its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. In the event of the sale of our business, we may transfer your information as part of the business assets. Further, in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring or sale, we also reserve the right to transfer and disclose all information related to the Site, including Personal Information, in the course of such a transaction or even during due diligence.
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") through the Site that may require registration. If you participate in such a Promotion, you agree to the terms, conditions or official rules that govern that Promotion. The agreement may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to, processed in and stored in the United States. By accessing our Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and your ability to exercise choice, please send your request to the following email address: info@PinkyDinks.com, or write to us at the following mailing address:
Pinkydinks.com, Customer Services
P.O. Box 71156
Phoenix, AZ 85050
You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your e-mail or include it in your writing if you choose to write to us at the designated mailing address. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to pinkydinks.com's Customer Support department at email@example.com. Please clearly label the subject line "Opt Out / Corrections," and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Limit 1 per order. Free nail must be of equal or lesser value of lowest priced nail purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
** With Purchase of nail merchandise totaling $25.00 or more, excluding tax and shipping. Limit 1 Free Tank Top per order. Cannot be combined
with any other offer. All free merchandise will be offered at checkout. *** Pinky Dinks are for ages 14 years and older.